Monday, March 16, 2015

Dream Project

My Dream Project is to do a floral portrait. Here is my slightly altered picture I took a few years ago getting ready to tackle this idea.


I traced over the picture on regular 8.5 x 11 and took it to the copy shop and had it enlarged to the size I wanted. I then matched up some fabrics and put some snippets on the enlargement.

Next I put a plastic sheet overlay on top and traced around the pieces. This sheet will be used for placement of the fabric under it.


That's the basic prep work done, now on to cutting and placing fabrics.
Hook up to Vicki's to see what everyone else's dream looks like.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'm so glad you are starting your own Big Dream project!

elle said...

This will be wonderful!

Susan said...

This looks like it will be wonderful! I have never attempted a landscape-type quilt in such an organized manner, I am really impressed at your planning!!